How can I track my order?
- We will email you as items in your order ship, or if there are updates on the status of your order.
- If you have a Digshop.com profile, sign in to your account. You’ll see which purchases are on the way and get to the shipment tracking updates.
- If you don’t have an account, find your order number, then go to order information and enter it, or check the follow-up emails about your shipping information.
How do I know if ordering online is secure?
To help determine if your connection is secure, look at the status bar of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) should be active, which helps to protect the transmission of information through the website. You should also verify that the URL for the page you are on includes “https” at the beginning. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well.
What happens when my item is backordered?
Items that aren’t available to ship when an order is placed are on backorder and will ship at a later date. We’ll provide you with an approximate ship date when you add the item to your bag and when you check out. Backorder ship dates are approximate, and we’ll email you if the date changes. Please note that, while your credit card will be authorized on the date you place your order, you will not be charged until the item ships.
Can you gift-wrap my order?
Sorry, we temporarily do not offer gift wrap for your order.
How do I create a Digshop.com account?
Go to your account, provide the requested information, and you’re ready to go. Or you can click the Sign Up to register an account.
What are the benefits of registering?
- Customer Reviews: Share your thoughts about your Digshop.com purchases. Assign a one- to five-star rating and write a review.
- Email Updates: Get the scoop by signing up for specialized email updates. Whether you’re interested in trending gadgets, traveling products, everyday use staff or sale items to make your life better, we’ve got the email update for you. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking Unsubscribe at the bottom of any email we’ve sent you.
- Address Book: For a true time-saver, fill your address book with your family’s and friends’ addresses so that you never have to enter them again in the future.
- Purchase History: If you’ve placed an order, you can determine its status, plus check on the order dates and order numbers for items you’ve purchased in the past.
How do I login if I forgot my password?
If you have forgotten your password, please click “Sign In” on the upper right corner of any Digshop.com page and then click forgot my password to retrieve your password.
Payments & Taxes
What methods of payment can I use?
Digshop accepts the following:
- Debit/Credit Cards: We accept credit/debit card of Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Cash on delivery: For customers without access to a credit card, we also accept Cash on Delivery to as an alternative payment method.
Do I need to pay any taxes as a customer?
Yes. According to the VAT Law of UAE, a business pays the government tax that it collects from customers in a way acting as a tax collector on behalf of the government. Being a registered company, we are obliged to charge VAT on goods and services to comply with GCC introduced VAT Law.
What VAT percentage will I be liable to pay? Does it apply to all the items?
You are liable to pay a fixed-standard rate of 5% on all services and goods supplied by business from 1st January 2018.
Does the VAT include in the item prices and advertised prices, or will it appear when I checked out?
The prices on the Site will include VAT and will be mentioned under item price. Your final price will be reflected at checkout once order information is completed. The total price on the check-out page will include VAT and will be mentioned under the total price as well.
Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
How much will it cost to ship my order?
We offer several types of shipping, which vary in cost. See Shipping & Delivery policy.
Can I return or exchange my purchase if I don’t like it?
Yes. For information, see our Returns & Exchanges policy. For orders shipped internationally, you’ll need to contact us and ask for a Return Merchandise Authorization form.
What do I do if I didn’t receive a shipment?
If you’re missing items or shipments, contact us within 30 days of ship date.
If I have changed my mind, can I cancel the order?
Yes. If you change your mind before receiving your item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process the refund along with any shipping fees applied.
Does Digshop.com offer a warranty policy?
Yes. Any warranty on a manufacturer’s product will apply when purchased on Digshop.com. We will perform and process repairs covered under manufacturers’ warranty. If your items have stopped working in the warranty period, please just contact us at email@example.com, and we are here anytime to help you out.
Is it possible to extend the warranty?
Sorry, we do not offer an extended warranty at this time.
Do I have to pay for the shipping for the item to and/or from the service center?
No. We offer free shipping to and from to us for you in the warranty period.
What kinds of defects are not covered by Digshop Warranty?
The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by the following situation, including without limitation:
- Normal wear and tear
- Abuse, mishandling, accident or failure to follow operating instructions
- Exposure to liquids (excluding water in the case of waterproof products)
- Use of the item with accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices (including batteries, tapes/cards, lenses and flash attachments) that do not conform to specifications of the manufacturer
If I have a complaint, who should I turn to?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to give us any feedback or complaints about any issues you have. We are happy to solve any of your problems here.
Does your site use pop-up advertising?
No, Digshop.com does not participate in pop-up advertising. If you are seeing pop-up ads on your computer screen, it is most likely due to an adware program installed on your hard drive. Many of these programs are designed to install themselves with little to no warning while you browse shopping, coupon and music websites.
How can I contact Digshop.com about a potentially fraudulent website or email?
Recently, there has been an increase in the number of websites and emails that try to lure customers into providing personal information. Often these emails or websites solicit charitable donations under the name of reputable companies or offer Gift Cards in return for information. Digshop.com does not solicit charitable donations in this way, sponsor these websites, nor are we affiliated with the site operators. If you are aware of any potentially fraudulent websites or emails, please forward the information to email@example.com so that we can follow up.
Last update: January 1st, 2019